In memory of our fallen comrades

In memory of our fallen comrades
Ah, the beauty of video games

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My list of games

So Ive been thinking to myself lately, I have a stack of games that I really should beat.. Which is most of the games I own XD. Due to me having to delete my save data, nearly every game I own currently has NO file on my hard drive. So.. This is what im going to do: Over the next few weeks, Im going to conquer my stack of games. And, after every single game is done.. Ill write a review after I beat each one. Sounds pretty nifty eh?Heres my list of games (Regular Xbox games included).. I know its kinda small, but ive lost quite a bit of games recently..

Fallout: New Vegas (Incomplete).

Far Cry 2 (incomplete)

Ninja Gaiden II (incomplete)

Mercernaries (incomplete)

Halo 2 (incomplete)

Halo: Reach (completed)

Fable II (incomplete)

Halo Wars (incomplete)

Metal Arms: Glitch in the system (incomplete)

Bioshock 2 (complete)

Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One (incomplete)

Call of Duty 3 (incomplete)

Dark Sector (incomplete)

The Club (incomplete)

Fable II (incomplete)

Annnddd that is my current game library. As you can see, only two of my... Uh however many games are finished. Though I HAVE beat every single one of these games besides Fallout: New Vegas, Far Cry 2, and Ninja Gaiden II. So.. I shall be rebeating each and every one of these in the weeks to come XD.

1 comment: